Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The corresponding author declare the originality of this manuscript, the authorship of stated author/s, no conflict of interest between authors and other parties and no need of written permissions from other sources to publish the paper in the journal Ceramics-Silikaty.
- This manuscript has not been published, accepted, or is under the review by another journal.
- This manuscript has not been rejected by another journal. If it has, please indicate the journal title in the section "Comments for the Editor".
- All authors including their e-mails will be added in the "List of Contributors" in the section 3. "Enter Metadata".
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, OpenOffice or RTF document file format.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font and all figures and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- References are formatted according requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines. Where available, DOI (Digital Object Identifier) has been provided. See at: http://www.ceramics-silikaty.cz/index.php?page=cs_notes_for_contributors
- The corresponding author notes that in case of acceptance of the manuscript for publication will be asked to pay the publication fee of 480 EUR.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.